Sunday, August 24, 2008

what to watch first?!? Harry Potter or Twilight?

Apparently, two amazing movies, both were adapted from books, will premiere in the same place at the same time...

I'm talking bout "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" and the "Twilight" movie. For quite some time now I've learned that the fifth installment of the Harry Potter film series will premiere on November 20th this year. And as for Twilight movie, I just found out, as in today, that it will be on the same date. Funny thing that the said play date for these films would be earlier than in the US.

Of course I do know what to watch first. I mean, DUH!?, HP fan here through and through? So know doubt, not even a slight chance that there would be a change of heart for me here, that I'll watch the HP film first. I'm asking bout yours! VOTE for your choice!!!

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Twilight
I really do think that this guy here looks a bit Brad Pitt-ish in the movie interview with a vampire (incedentally this guy's a vampire too) and the girl looks so much like Hermione Granger (Emma Watson)... Don't you think so?

No comments: