Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a shocker for a non-My Girl fan...

I must admit I'm not a fan of the show just because I don't flip the channel to that station. Yeah right, loser na kung loser to others. So anyways that's not my topic here for today.

And so I don't watch this crap (I'm gonna get cursed)...I mean show (hehehe) that's why I consider this a shocker to know that a member of the cast is a CFAD student. No other than this David Chua. I didn't do a research on this it's just that by accident I saw this pic that I instantly recognized that he's a thomasian CFAD student:



Viola, I just found another celeb in our building. I believe he's the one playing the role of Jonathan (correct me if I'm wrong). Well good for him.
By the way, hate to admit this but Kim Chiu's pretty cute. Agree?

No comments: