Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ANTM cycle 11 comin our way...

Premiering on September and I heared that it would be a two hour episode. As a sneek peak, here's a scanned image from Vogue that I got from the topmodel LiveJournal community. Just click on it.



First thing that caught my eye was that girl standing far left lookin like the ever hideous winner Seleisha. She's so F-ing not gonna win... Second one was the girl on Tyra's right looking like the young slut Miley 'Hannah Montana' Cyrus. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!
The others are lookin good enough... Hopefully they'll make a nice batch. By far, no other batch has ever made it through the standards Cycle 2 had set. Yoanna for me is the best winner still, next would be Eva, then Dani. Their respective runner-ups were quite a competition for them (Mercedes and Shandi, Yaya and Amanda, Joannie and shockingly Jade)... Worst winner would always be Seleisha (DUH!!!) then Whitney, then Jaslene... Though I commend Jaslene for gettin a lot of job lately. She's pretty in demand right now...

Again, goodluck to the new season which I think by now have a winner already. Tons of editing is very much expected. I just wish that they'll stop doing that I mean PLEASE TYRA!!!

No comments: