Saturday, August 16, 2008

Getting Crazier over her choice of Gurlz...

Who else but Tyra. Even if you disagree with a lot of her decisions and opinions, still she's always be Tyra and go against the wave. "She's just fierce and ya'll just hate her. I dunno, but I love her." -- Tyra

Look at her justify her choice of this coming season's contestants. Why the hell broadcast the girls before the show even starts? The whole preliminary elimination and castings would be a non-sense thing since ya'll know who're gonna be called, right? So anyways...

In this video I think Tyra's looking...a bit old? And the Neki..Neike..whatever, that Scandaleisha looking girl, I just thought that Tyra talked just too short and too safe about her. I wonder why... I still wonder why... And finally, Marjorie. I just adore this girl. Almost like Agyness in a way...



I've almost forgot bout this one. Remember the homeless shoot in cycle 10? I think the Isis girl wass one of those girls who served as back up models...

And just for the tease...

No comments: