Monday, September 1, 2008

Watch OUT for my Portfolio!!!

Nope it is not a modeling portfolio (how I wish). Nope it is not a photography portfolio, nor is it a building design portfolio (asa...and as if). My friends Angie and Nina did the honors for giving me my first ad for my Coin Purse Monsters project/business. I'll post here some pics when I'm done with at least five of 'em. PEOPLE I need your support! haha! I also do some key chains and burloloys that I could think of...

No particular design here folks! My creations came organically without specific inspirations but over all I dare say they're CUTE...as in kuh-yut-umz! Artsy people are probably the ones who can appreciate 'em but they're open for everyone to adopt! hehe!

This guys were already posted but I'll repost 'em anyways... Owned by Angie and Nina...

No comments: