Monday, September 29, 2008

ANTM 11 on Philippine TV?

I'm not a hundred percent sure yet about this one but I'm really, really hoping for it. I tuned to the Star World Channel (which also features channel [V]) and I saw the commercial for ANTM11. It will premiere on October 12th. Well of course its already several episodes behind but it would be fun to watch it all over again in the comfort of my own bedroom. This would be pretty neat...hehe!

Well, well, well... it would be really, really nice if the one you're rooting for would win and then watch it happen all over again... So, who is it gonna be... Out of 14 finalists, these girls are still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model...

Analeigh

Clark

Elina

Joslyn

Lauren Brie

Marjorie

McKey

Samantha

Sheena

This one was from last week's photoshoot... I didn't get to post this one because Sheena's portfolio at CW was wacked up last week.

No comments: