Sunday, September 21, 2008

Why I love Paulina Porizkova over Twiggy...

Granted that Twiggy was a legendary supermodel and that she revolutionized the fashion industry in her own way...she's just not for a show like ANTM [I mean for a judge that is]. She replaced Janice Dickinson [crazy and obnoxious that she was but still so well loved] and succeeded by Paulina Porizkova just last season.

Here's the thing bout Paulina. I love her because she's opinionated, lovely, a tremendously gorgeous model back in her times [she still is gorgeous], very professional, and way far from boring. Sorry Twiggy but by far, I would really prefer Paulina over you.

Since she mentioned Isis here...I'd like to share with you a clip from last season's photoshoot where she participated [homeless photoshoot]. Yep, she worked it well. [FastForward at 7:08]

No comments: