Thursday, September 18, 2008

Project Runway Pinas S05E10 -- when I grow up I wanna be famous...

Wala lang! This episode reminds me of that PCD's song because the challenge was to create a new look for the girls whom were fresh graduates. I thought it's going to be another MOMs challenge [that was terrible--especially for Jeffrey] but nope, it's for the daughters.

Fast Forward [a bit] -- Dealing with the clients themselves is one thing, but dealing with both the clients and the moms is just more than enough of a challenge. Lots of kiss-ass as usual because that's what it is all about more than the design alone. Kenley -- hating her every week. Why? She's super, super annoying, overly confident, very arrogant person. I'm sorry but that's just how I feel about her. Granted that she is talented but sometimes she just misses the point. She sure do has her opinions, she has her "aesthetics" beyond comparison [blah!], and a very annoying voice. To cut the long story short, I don't f*ckin get her.

Enough of that...So my faves this week are Jerell and Korto...

Jerell -- winner

Korto

Because you're design has nothing to do with being a graphic designer...Sorry Joe...you're out. Auf'd...

No comments: