Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Project Runway Pinas S01E08 -- love is in the air

The challenge for the week was to design something romantic for their client's night out with their husbands (gets mo?). To be honest, I missed i think more than half of the show but I think I can pull this one off. Yep, I missed most of the drama (which I love to watch every week) so I'm sort of disappointed...

Regarding with the challenge and the designers' works, I'm not crazy about most of 'em but Eli's here again bouncing back from the worst (not to mention, he's almost ELIminated last week). I have to agree with Rajo that Eli's perfomance is like a roller coaster in the sense that he's not being consistent. Haaayyyy Eli... Second win though not so much of a good thing just like what Rajo said. Anyway, moving along. The issue with the other designers like Philip and Ivan, was that their designs were a bit aging. Ava's dress I think was such a mess that I can't quite figure out how it works. Two designers were asked to go since last time no one got eliminated...and those two designers were Ava, and Ivan. As weird as Ava looks, I love that girl...simply because she's weird like me. Hehe! Enge wafarers! hehe! Jowk!

Pahabol:

I love tonight's episode because I caught a glimpse on Jigs Mayuga [crush]! Hehe! Why not? I think he's hot!

No comments: