Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just heard myself on the RADIO...

Yeah folks I called again in the Good Times with Mo show and this time I heared myself on the radio. The last time I called, I have to turn off my radio here just to be sure not to get feedbacks over the air which apparently didn't happen today when I forgot to turn it off...

Today, I tried one of their games: Name their private Parts with Superheroes... I got Juggernaut (for Mo), Shrinking Violet (Mojo) and Batwoman (for Grace Lee) which they thought that Bat Cave could have been better. The Juggernaut name got me a DingDingDing by Mo but unfortunately no prize. SAYANG! Anyway, it was way cooler this time than the first one... Geeezzz LUIZ I can get used to this...One day I'll have one of those prizes! BWAHAHAHA (obsessed laugh)!!!

No comments: