Monday, June 30, 2008

A Tribute to my famous celebrity "friends"...

Yeah, yeah right! We're not close as in close or what so ever. Baket? Masama bang mangarap? But What's real here is that sometime, somewhere over the net we've encountered each other... Now I pay tribute to these people that somehow, in some weird way, they knew I existed on the other side of the world...

Nigel Barker


I once had this blog site on Wordpress and wrote an article there about Mr. Nigel Barker. In my surprise he replied on it. People I've proven that it's no bogus person who commented on it, I assure you it's genuine (check it out here: "It sucks not to see Mr. Barker"). Thanks once again to Mr. Nigel Barker for the comment. It means a lot to me and I'll be forever be greatful for that. If ever I'll have the chance to meet you please, please sir give me an autograph! Hehehe!

Brian Gorell


I love this guy because he's super nice sa YM. Such a funny person too. To Brian, once again, good luck on your fight. You're way better than Pacquiao, trust me. GucciGang has almost fallen down, thanks to this guy! Kudos Brian!

Yam Laranas

with Jesse Bradford...
Just came in... Just like Mr. Barker, one of my posts got into his attention which was the trailer of his movie "The Echo". Getting more and more excited to know that soon enough, it would be hitting our favorite cinemas. Watch it, it's damn cool!

No comments: