Sunday, June 29, 2008

Holy S***, I made it to Mo's Show!


I just can't believe I made it. I've been planning to call the show so many, many times before and its just now that I actually pulled it up. First time to call, extra ultra shy in public speaking, gosh! I almost died... Hahaha! I hate it, I stumbled!

Anyway, I called up because of the whole Manny Pacquiao topic. I just said that I just don't like him winning and stuff that I wrote here yesterday. F*** I can't even type normally now. EHEM... (Sharpay & Ryan before show rituals)...

About the call, it was like: dial, busy; redial, busy; redial, busy; redial, shoot! I got through... I was thinking like, I'm screwed, what am I gonna say, why did I call at all and stuff like that. For a first timer, man was that a nerve rackin thing to do even if you're not physically infront of the listeners literally. Bear with me guys, I'm not a public speaker type of guy. I admit, I suck at this. Back to the call experience. When I got through, (I think Mo answered it personally or someone else other than the three) and the guy sounded like he's bored as hell (without me starting to say anything ha!). The dude said, so what's your topic, better make it energetic or else I won't put you on air, stuff like that so I was like whoa better make it good on air, blood started rushin to my head, etc. And then, the show went on air again after a break and SHOOT I'm seconds from being on the show. BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! All in all, I think it was not that bad yet it's not my definition of good at all. WAAAHHH! Sana may nakarinig man lang sa inyo kahit isa! Hehehe! Good times...

No comments: