Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I WISH I... but not gonna get it any soon...

Kaw anu kulang mo? I mean, what are your top 3 things you are so frustrated because you don't have it now? Can be a material thing, something physical about you, or something you are dying to be but unfortunately you're not as for now...

EHEM... My personal top 3 must haves...

TOP 3. Luxurious LIFE. Got bored watching telenovelas and boom into watching life of the rich and famous. I was like, OMG, how come I don't have that. I'm pretty sure most of us if not all, in one way or another dreamt,dreaming, dreams to be on the top of the food chain of our society. Maybe try it for a day or two or perhaps forever can do... But first, I want a very satisfying, high paying, very rewading career. Good thing, I know for sure that one day, I'll get there, hanging out with the Zobels and Sys, the Aranetas, Tyra Banks, Tyson Beckford, etc... YEAH pare that's the way to go. AIM HIGH!

TOP 2. To look like a Billion Dollar guy. My idea of an ideal look for moi goes something like this: probably a very lean but mascular body, broader shoulders, clearer skin (DUH?!), and most importantly, designer clothes (hehehe). I'm not genetically gifted when it comes to height so if there would be any miracle stuff that I could do to gain that extra inches, I'll probably try it.

TOP 1. Time and Money to TRAVEL a LOT! Basically, I'm stuck in my room most of the time. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Poor me. When I say I want to travel a lot, I'm talking INTERnationally! Do photography on the side, OMG, that's the life. Experience different culture, learn new things, and have a sense of freedom for once in your life. Have tons and tons of pictures of me giving my winning smile in most of 'em (hehe), UGH I can smell it now. Don't worry world, I'll be there in centuries so wait for me... CIAO!

Kaw? What's your top 3? Share mo naman!

No comments: