Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pac-YAW ko na... the not so BIG headed Pacman...

When I thought that Pacman (the old game you folks once played) was perfectly round, the idea was instantly demolished when I heared of Pacquiao getting into showbiz. Earlier this afternoon, he once again stole a boxing title, this time from David Diaz (WBC lightweight champion) making him another notch higher from his original standing. I'm pretty sure that as soon as he set foot again here in the Philippines, he'll have this very cheezy, plastic, and perhaps expected courtesy call to the president together with the pain in the eyes politicians namely Atienza and Singson. BIG, big pain in the eyes and the reasons why could go on like forever and ever. Once you see the flowery polo and tinted shades on TV, you'll know who they are and you can imagine me goin away from the TV screen right at that second. Anyway, back to Pacquiao. All that I can say good about him is that he's a great provider for his family, and hell of a great boxer (DUH?!) and that's about it. I mean, when ever I hear his name first thing in my mind is that he's a boxer with a huge, huge head and have a funny accent. Humongo head I tell ya, not literally though. Obviously enjoying his fame and luxurious life after winning fight, after fight, after fight, after fight. OMG, if I only got a magic needle that could pop his balloon just like that. I bet with all that fame and money that he makes, bit by bit it's gonna get over him. Just by looking at those hideious looking politicians acting almost like his bodyguards. Oh like a phychic dude I can tell that there would be a motorcade for him which includes those two on his side or perhaps in front of him.

I guess all I'm trying to say is that I'm so, so over this scenario. I even wished that he'll lose just this once just to see on what people's gonna say. Ikaw? Bet mo ba sya this fight? Not that I'm not proud of having a Pinoy making it that far. It's just that his attitude and the bigger 'picture' of his whole winning streak super STINKS as bad as our local government is. I think I've said enough, you'll be the judge. Oh, by the way, congrats to the winner. Yey you. "Para sa'yo, ang laban na 'to!" Sucks man...

No comments: