Thursday, June 26, 2008

Look what I found... round the corners of UST

You know what, everyone can really use some extra time to wonder around your school. Sometimes, what you saw yesterday can be changed tomorrow or maybe you haven't seen stuff before because you never tought of looking for it anyway.
I think it was last, last week when Ms. Juicy Joyce (I wonder why she came up with this name on friendster) and I went to the Main Bldg. originally to buy some stuff in the Museum souvineer shop. Unfortunately, they're on a break so we decided to go for a lunch in the canteen upstairs. I've never been there before so I was all for it. I got this pix for 'souvineer'...





Sad thing the statues won't turn our way for a 'kodakan' so I just got their backs...

Next stop Central Library, Filipiniana section. I believe it was a Wednesday when again Joyce and I had such a long vacant time for the net class. This time we went to the Library to browse on stuff. It was quite crowded on the Humanities section so for a change we went to the Filipiniana. Super quiet! We had not much choice on stuff to read on than these old editions of magazines like Liwayway, MOD, Focus, etc. Look what I found...





These were just some of what I found there. Try hanging out with Joyce and before you know it, you two are in some place you've never been. Just get yourself ready for an 'umaatikabong' chizmiz and 'kwentuhan' and you'll be fine. Hehehe!

No comments: