Monday, June 2, 2008

Miss Fabulousity...(hope i spelled it right)

Kimora Lee Simmons

Heared the word fierce for like thousands of time from Tyra Banks and Christian Siriano. Time for a new "f" word. Fabulousity!
I've been watching Kimora Lee Simmons' show in ETC 2nd ave (Kimora Life in the Fab Lane) and got hooked to it. Fabulousity is her word and so are her assistants so I'll just call her Miss Fabulousity. Now I see why she's friends with Tyra a.k.a. Miss Fierce. They may be friends but guess if I'll have to pick one over the other, I'll go with Simmons. Sorry Tyra, I love you so much but I have to say Kimora is just the kind of beauty that I adore. It is really wierd to have a cross between Japanese and African American but just look how gorgeous Kimora turned out. As what she said in her show, she's a mogul, a label, and ultra fabulous super model. I bet her daughters would be big in their own time. Everything luxurious and fab, name it, she got it. I think that's just how the term fabulousity works and her life is the epitome of it.

No comments: