Sunday, June 7, 2009

Charo Ronquillo -- Asian Kate Moss

I posted before an article about Asia's first supermodel [Anna Bayle] which happens to be a Pinay. Then, just recently, I saw Charo Ronquillo in Pacquiao's Pinoy Records show in GMA [I can't believe I actually typed in the name of the show]. Upon hearing the word 'supermodel' on the commercial plug, I instantly got the urge to watch it.

I got to say, I was pretty skeptical at first when this young lady came out on TV claiming that she's an international supermodel. I then got my proof right here baby.

I see the resemblance of Kate Moss...

She's currently with Ford Models New York [I personally checked their website and there she is] and worked with Kenneth Cole, BCBG, Sisley and Benetton to name a few. Plus, she also walked for Chloe Dao in Project Runway Season 2 Finale. Check her out at 2:06.


With fellow Ford model Chanel Iman.
In a Marie Claire editorial in 2007.
Well...Good luck to her and her future endeavor in the modeling industry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I regard as precise post. Especially the appellation attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.