Wednesday, January 14, 2009

American Idol Season 8 -- my new obsession

Honestly I haven't paid enough attention last 7 seasons of AI. I don't even know some of the winners' names.But finally, after David Cook's win, game on I'm into this now...so so so into this. And I just found my first bet! HAH! I didn't get his name though but he's the geeky guy from Arizona on whom Randy and Simon argued on. Oh boy, this guy's got the voice... Talent on the rough. By the way, if you haven't heard of the new judge, her name is Kara DioGuardi [song writer, record producer, and amazing singer. Only heard of her so recently [meaning today] and heard her sing [yep, just now] and I'm an instant fan...


Kara DioGuardi

I'm glad that I watched this premiere episode, specially because of the last person to audition. I believe his name is Scott [hope I got it right] the almost totally blind guy. Very inspirational audition piece not only because of his disability and all, but he can really sing. Not to mention, he entered college at the age of 14. Holla?! Talent with brains! Hehe! So far, these two guys among the others caught my attention... Well, talent aside, there's actually another one... The girl in her bikinis. Instant "yes"s from Simon and Randy, and two angry woman namely Paula and Kara. She made it anyway so good for her...and to Ryan on whom this girl promised to make out with after getting her golden ticket...

Seriously, I won't dare miss an episode this season...

No comments: