Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Project Runway Pinas S01FINALE

FINALE as in finally, the road to the end for the first season of Project Runway Philippines arrived... The first part of the FINALE episode was last week, which unfortunately I didn't get to blog about because of some certain foneline cable theif/theives... So anyway...

As you all know, the designers designed their collections [which in my opinion, Philip did an impressive job among the three with the initial peep when Jojie visited the designers] then one last challenge was given: one extra MEN's wear look. As expected...hagard kung hagard ang labanan... They were given extra hands by the way [Jaz for VeeJay, Lord for Philip, and Mara for Aries]. Susme, di maipinta ang itsura ni Aries...

ON the RUNWAY. Philip's work were smashing!!! Even the men's wear fits right in the collection despite the minor problem of not having the fabrics he used with his original works. With VeeJay naman, I thought I heared a beauty pageant contestant with his intro! hehe! Anyway, agaw eksena yung bald head model huh?! His collection was great! I mean, seriously, I love it. Then came Aries. I dunno whatever happened to him that he almost looked like a lesbian that night. I like his concept actually [shocked face]. I can say that his work was in tune with Mara's perspective. The model trio thingy on Aries' collection [in my opinion] puzzled the audience a bit [like WTF are they doing] then when they done with their act, it got a little stir in the crowd. [another shocked face] I think I liked Aries' too...

The judges were nothing but proud and highly impressed with these three fab designers. Never did I see the judges this excited and happy all through out the whole competition. I mean, who wouldn't? Rajo was overwhelmed I guess with Arie's patterns exraordinaire. Which made me think...nako sya na ba panalo? Then again maybe not...hayyy...

VeeJay...you're out...

FUCK! oopsss...sorry...

Mmmmm... could have prefered Philip over Aries...

but anyway, congrats na lang...

Not my fave person obviously...

Aries...first ever winner of Project Runway Philippines

No comments: