Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Isis the BOY...

Today on the Tyra Show, the first ever transgender finalist of TopModel, Isis' the main guest. Basically, today's episode was all about Isis' transition from boy to the "almost woman" that she is. I remember right before season 11 even started, this girl already built up such noise with the wide audience for being vocal about her identity. Who wouldn't react? Aside from being the first transgender of ANTM, she's also the first TopModel finalist to be on the show itself before her season legally [legally as in not like Scandaleisha].So anyway...As expected, not every one in the TopModel house was ok with the idea of competing with a "boy" when in fact, this is an "all-ladies" modeling competition. And the mere fact that Isis is a transgender is something that is quite unacceptable for them. Please! Sharaun irks me more than Isis. I dare say that Isis is prettier than that Sharaun. BTW, miss Clark's also at the said episode of Tyra Show defending her frank comments about Isis during the show. Oh well, she's an aspiring Miss South Carolina [I think...correct me if I'm wrong] now so...

My final word bout this whole transgender thing... Everyone's messed up one way or the other, one time or another. Sometimes we look at someone's dirt before our very own. It's hypocritical. We're all guilty of being gossipy [myself included] whether we're aware or unaware of it. Insecurity lang yan! hehe!

No comments: