Friday, November 21, 2008

America's Next Top Model S11Finale -- McKey Who?


For the past 3 or 4 [maybe 5 or 6?] cycles of ANTM, I was never 100% happy with the winner. Jaslene won the 8th, yeah she's great but by far not my fave winner. Effin Seleisha won 9th, or maybe stole it, I dunno. Whitney won 10th, hurrah for the big mommas out there but...hell NO was she the best. And now, as you knew, McKey one the title. I guess that punched face pose worked for her. Seriously, even til now that this season's over, I'm like...who's the winner again? For some reason, no matter how impressive her portfolio and how great her performance was in various challenges, I still don't find her that remarkable.McKey [CG shoot]

Samantha [CG shot]

Analeigh [CG shoot]


Ok...So my bet was Analeigh. Apparently, she screwed up her CG commercial shoot, which was totally unexpected. But if you take a look at that effin commercial with the three of 'em all together, I honestly think that she stood out. But when you disect it, there you go...
As for Samantha, I never really had the liking for this girl except for that bikini shoot with the white flower thing [geez that was crazy amazing].

While watching the OMG, I won ANTM thing with McKey, the first thing that came out of my mouth is that...wow, this is the worst finale scene I've ever SEEN of ANTM. She didn't shout out of joy [which is a first], I thought she's gonna throw Tyra somewhere with the lifiting [could have been a funny scene...hehe], and I still dunno if she talked at all [of course I know she did...just can't remember a damn thing]...

Nanalo ba bet nyo?

No comments: