Saturday, May 17, 2008

Vanity Fair...


When you're pissed with your hair what do you do? I got my hair grow for like almost 2 months so perhaps it's the perfect time to have my hair cut. Now I went to this salon that I'll never gonna go again (seriously). The original plan was to have a brand new look. I said to this guy that I want to have this certain cut. Normally, if you're in a "salon", you'll get free shampoo and stuff. With this one, I got nada, as in nothing like it. Worst service, worst cut, worst everything. After leaving the so called "salon" I got the worst mood ever. I got so pissed that I decided to cut my hair even shorter. Of course I didn't do it myself. I went to the barbershop and had my hair chopped off again. The service was way better trust me. Now my hair is tons better like this. And for the third time, my mom was shocked to see me again with the hair do...

No comments: