Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The NOT so Talented Mr. Montano...

That's the title of Brian Gorrell's blog site. Ever since I've heared of the site (thanks to Good Times with Mo), there won't be a day that I won't visit. What made me get interested with this one at first wass not because of the whole stealing issue. I got hooked to it because it involves the 'Philippine high society' and their so-called group "Gucci Gang". But then as I read the whole content of the blog, I realized that I've not paid attention to the real issue which involves the owner of the blog. I'm not sure exactly when his blog started but it have been around pretty much a long time now. His blog made it to our local tv stations, prints and radio, so it is now a hard to ignore thing. Now it tackles some issues that you won't even think came from a foreign guy. Guys, I recommend reading his blog especially my fellow pinoy guys out there...
Its http://delfindjmontano.blogspot.com/

No comments: