Tuesday, February 10, 2009

who said Shandi's gone whack?

I completely disagree... She was named as the girl who had the biggest and most transformation out of any other ANTM alum and I'd just like to commend her for being who she is regardless of what other people would say...

Shandi Sullivan of Cycle 2 is no doubt one of my top fave contestants ever mainly because of her looks and the person that she is. The look that we saw on the show is basically the best look of her as a model in the show's perspective. And now, her short hair, tattoos and funky style is the best reflection on who she really is and in my opinion, the most beautiful thing in the world: being true to oneself. Here are some fotos from her Facebook [yep, I added her] of her recent [i suppose] look.



To miss Shandi a.k.a. the Evil Shandar, I would just like you to know that I adore you on the show and I even more now. Such a huge fan of yours and I wish you all the happiness you deserve in your life. And oh, congratulations on your wedding! Pretty late but hey...


By the way, out of your fotos in ANTM, this one's the best [everyone's great though] and to die for...


No comments: