Saturday, February 21, 2009

Are they crazy annoying...

Just got to let it out of my chest... UGH!!! Like seriously their "fellowship" just ain't for me. I appreciate loud noises once in a while but every week, oh boy do we have some problem. Don't want to be rude or anything, it's just that...wow...super annoying...

This charismatic fellowship, or whatever they call themselves, has been going on for some months now. At first I was like, "o ano meron?". Turned out that this eventually became a regular thing [even at Saturdays] and it's getting into people's nerves [or at least to mine]. They sing early in the morning [BTW, they do their regular meeting at my old school in front of our house] all through afternoon. Crazy part is that, one song lasts for like more than half an hour. Can someone please tell me, is this a normal behavior? I don't want to be the "KJ" person here or the kontra bida but hello?! PEOPLE, have you noticed that you're doing it in an open space?!?! Not to mention, the surrounding environment is a residential area. Aren't there supposed to be rules about loud noises or gatherings like this? Seriously, they should consider having one of those right here, right now... UGH!!! They're not even good singers!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right Marjorie? Us Europeans are just being misunderstood just because we're different [like yeah...1/8 of me is European]... I'm mad so I'll just hang round here at a windmill with Marjorie... Hallelujah!

No comments: