Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Late Oscars Post -- the yada yada

Slumdog Millionaire -- Best Picture

Kate Winslet -- Best Actress "The Reader"

Sean Penn -- Best Actor "MILK"

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Rachel Getting Married

Heath Ledger -- Best Supporting Actor "The Dark Night"

Applause to the winners! I have yet to watch Slumdog Millionaire [won the Best Picture] and The Reader [Kate Winslet won the Best Actress award] but one of these days I'll hunt 'em down the net... Never the less congratulations to both of them. I already watched "Milk" which is also a really, really great movie starring Sean Penn who won the Best Actor award. I really love the movie I don't know why [charing!]... I also watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button [bagged the Visual Effects, Make-up and Art Direction Award] of Brad Pitt and also loved it [as in super]... Then recently I watched Rachel Getting Married and love, love, love Anne Hathaway there [for the role of a drug addict...damn she's good] whom got nominations... And of course, the favorite Joker of 'em all [portrayal is beyond amazing] played by the late Heath Ledger, won as the Best Supporting Actor. Bunch of great movies to watch, can't wait to see 'em all!

No comments: