Friday, December 14, 2007

*vomiting mode*

I'm sorry to say this but ANTM 9 is simply the worst season ever! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! So freaking diappointing! People from LiveJournal had their thousand plus rants about the finale. Not surprising AT ALL! Jenah girl, I'm sorry you didn't win but thanks for saying the "spewing rainbow" thing. That made me love you more! Oh gosh you have no idea. Cycle 10 should be million miles better to make up for this one! UGH! I can't even say the girl's name out of terrible disappointment! Let's just call her "Dora the CoverGirl". The only thing that I could say after seeing the finale is "this girl should've been disqualified in the first place" after violating some contest rule like not having a national ad campaign for any thing in the last 5 years. That was not just an "experience" back when she did that Wendy's commercial. UGH! Wait let me get my plastic bag first...*VOMIT*vomit*vomit* Ugh! Still feel awful... Oh Heather, I miss you already...

Hey dora, where's your pet monkey?! And just where is this rainbow coming from?

No comments: