Monday, November 26, 2007

delightful way of spending a WEEKEND



Ever since I was a kid, I'm in to art. You can see all my scribbling every where with out the exemption for our walls. My parents saw this talent in me that they started to expose me into art at an early age. They made me saw those fabulous art works in malls and museums. I couldn't be more inspired then to start my own little masterpieces.

This interest grew in me that I ended up taking Architecture as my course in college. Famous and historical structures has always been my center of interest in my course. When I found out about the ‘First Friday Weekend Art Walk’ in America's oldest City, St. Augustine, Florida, I was like "what a way to spend a weekend!" I couldn't find a better place to pay a visit on my first weekend of every month. Paintings, photography, music and of course, Architecture all in one venue. The art gallery features only the finest collection of awesome creations by St. Augustine's artists. Best of all, free parking and sightseeing Train and Trolley tours are available here. Mark the dates December 7 and 8, Friday and Saturday on your calendar! It would be a great feast for both our eyes and ears!
St. Augustine Artwalk

No comments: