Wednesday, April 9, 2008

what the hell is wrong with me!?!?!?!



GEEZZZ... It had been what? More than two or three months since my last post... UGH! I'm such a lazy ass can't even keep up with my own blog. Anyway, I'm alive once again... Since my last post the world turned upside down (like it haven't happened before)and the fall of the nasty Gucci Gang (some socialites group whom are said to be bunch of drug addicts, exposed through a guy named Brian Gorell...aa just go to his blogsite... http://delfindjmontano.blogspot.com) and stuff like that.

Cycle 10 had begun and I haven't been posting bout it. All I can say bout this one is that it's way better than the last season though the crowd's fave, Claire is out (not again). She's half-Cebuana by the way...

That's it for now...Ciao!

No comments: